Confirmed Associate Professor
Componente Presidio di Qualità di Ateneo (Presidio di Qualità di Ateneo)
Coordinatrice Gruppo di Lavoro Osservatorio di Genere (Gruppo Lavoro Osservatorio di Genere)
Rector's Advisor for Gender Equality and Diversity
+39 0110907318 / 7318 (DISAT)
- 1985: master degree cum laude in Physics, Torino University.
- 1990: PhD in Physics, Politecnico di Torino
Research, academic achievements & prizes:
- 1986: Della Riccia Fellowship, Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques, Bures sur Yvette, France.
- 1987-1990: scholarship, PhD in Physics, Torino Politecnico
- 1990-1991: INFM post-doc fellowship
- 1992: MURST Post-doc fellowship
- 1993-2002: Researcher in Condensed matter, Department of Physics, Politecnico di Torino.
- 1994: NATO CNR Advanced Research Fellowship at Los Alamos National Laboratory, NM, USA.
- Autumn 1994, 1997: visiting scientist, Physics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, IL, USA.
- Since 2002 Associate Professor in Theoretical Physics, Physics Department, Politecnico di Torino.
- July-December 2007: visiting scientist, Physics Department, University of Washington (Seattle, USA)
- September-December 2010: visiting researcher, Physics Department, Boston University, MA, USA
Coordination of scientific projects:
- Scientific responsible of Torino unit in 5 funded PRIN projects from 2000 to 2010;
- National scientific director of 1 funded PRIN Project (2005-2007)
- Refereee for Physical Review Letters, Physical Review A,B,E Physics Letters A, Journal of Physics A, European Journal of Physics B, Europhysics Letters, Phisica A
- Evaluator for european Marie Curie Grants, national PRIN projects.
- Author and coauthor of more than 70 publications; editor of two books.
- Presentations in last year: BEC 2013 (Saint Feliu, Spain), National Confererence in Statistical Physics, Parma (invited).
- Supervisor of 5 PhD thesis.
Direction and coordination of reasearch & education centers:
-- Head, PhD Program in Physics, Politecnico di Torino (since 2011)
-- Deputy head, Department of Applied Science and Tecnology, Politecnico di Torino (since 2012)
|Scientific branch||FIS/03 - FISICA DELLA MATERIA
(Area 0002 - Scienze fisiche)
|Scientific responsibilities and other assignments||
Awards and Honors
Other research or teaching roles outside Politecnico
Non-commercial collaboration agreements