Safety is an integral part of all teaching and research activities and involves the implementation of the necessary safety measures (Legislative Decree no. 81/08).
In particular, the methods of access to DISAT, within the limits imposed by the regulations in force on security and in compliance with the Security Regulations of the Politecnico di Torino, issued by Rectoral Decree no. 778 of 17 July 2019, are governed by specific Regulations and apply to all those who, for any reason, access DISAT spaces.
DISAT ACCESS RULES
In order to proceed with a request for access to the Department, it is necessary to read the DISAT Access Rules (291.53 kB) and follow the instructions given.
How to request access to DISAT
Please note that for Lecturers, Researchers (PO, PA, RTDA, RTDB) and Technical-Administrative and Library staff (PTAB) of DISAT, access to DISAT is automatically given upon taking up their duties.
For all other users, it is necessary that, based on the DISAT Access Rules:
- The user completes the Access request form (user) and sends it by e-mail to their Head of Teaching and Research (RADRL);
- The external user belonging to category 4.C downloads and fills in the Personal Data (14.78 kB) and Declaration of Research (13.13 kB) files and sends them, by email, to email@example.com together with a copy of the identity document
- The Head of Teaching and Research (RADRL) authorises access via the Access authorisation form (RADRL)
Once the appropriate checks have been carried out, the staff operating the computer access systems will proceed with the authorisation.
It is not necessary, with this procedure, to pass through the logistics offices (entrance 1 DISAT) unless a new card is collected.
Please note that for any renewals it is not necessary to fill in the forms with the exception of external guests in cases 4.a and 4.c.
Please note that the application procedure is only considered to be completed when the Access Authorisation Form (RADRL) has been completed by the teacher responsible. Without this indication, it is not possible to grant access authorisation.
Documents whose completion may be necessary in order to complete the Access Request Form (user)
- for 'internal staff' of Politecnico (already in possession of a magnetic card):
- for 'external guests' at Politecnico
* Depending on the activity, it is necessary to check whether chemical risk or carcinogenic risk form should also be completed.
SAFETY TEST FOR ACCESS TO LABORATORIES DISAT
SAFETY TEST, mandatory for accessing the DISAT Laboratories, is an internal service supplied for all the new entry staff and valid all the period of the teaching and researching activities, which consists in a qualifying examination and consequent supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), to staff attending DISAT laboratories.
The SAFETY TEST vouches for knowledge of the safety provisions relating to: rules of behavior, signs and billboards, classification of chemicals, exposure to toxic agents, classification of protective equipment, fume hoods, chemicals storage, cryogenic liquids, chemical incompatibility, water supply, testing, auditing, punching, color labeling, hazards, storage, cabinets, handling, temperature and connection of pressure vessels containing compressed gases.
Form for the safety TEST for entrance in the DISAT Laboratories
All relevant information for the preparation for the tests are given in Section "Guides Test on Security."
GUIDES ON SAFETY TEST
PLANNING OF SAFETY TEST
- Planning 2023 Safety test - First semester (26.46 kB)
- Planning 2023 Safety test - Second semester (26.26 kB)